Tooth discoloration can happen due to various reasons like staining from drinking tea, coffee, alcohol, certain medications, aging, or smoking. Ever wanted to whiten your discolored teeth safely? Zoom whitening is the answer! The procedure done in a dental clinic under a dentist's guidance is the safest and most effective way to brighten your smile.
Zoom whitening treatment is much effective than other whitening treatments and produces results that are several times more impressive than conventional in-office whitening.
What is Zoom Whitening?
Zoom Whitening is a bleaching procedure used to lighten the discoloration of tooth enamel. Once you visit us for getting your teeth whitened, we will conduct an initial screening to determine your candidacy for the Zoom whitening process. Once you are found to be an ideal candidate, we will put a protective spread over your gums and lips to keep them away from the whitening gel, leaving just your teeth uncovered. Next, the whitening gel is applied to your teeth, and the dentist spreads it evenly. The gel is allowed to stay on the teeth for 15 minutes. A special activating light is used to activate the 25% hydrogen peroxide Zoom whitening gel. When the hydrogen peroxide breaks down, the oxygen enters the enamel and dentin to bleach the stained substances and expel stains from your teeth. The whole procedure requires around 45 minutes, and the procedure can be repeated to get more effective results. Zoom whitening gel gets your teeth up to eight shades lighter.
What are the benefits of Zoom Teeth Whitening?
If your teeth are stained or discolored, it can affect your confidence and self-esteem. Zoom teeth whitening procedure can bring you back that beautiful smile, thus improving your confidence.
Some of the unique benefits offered by zoom teeth whitening include the following:
- The bleaching agents used in Zoom whitening treatments are of high quality and professional-grade and are highly effective in removing most of the stains. The effectiveness of the treatment can be attributed to the use of 25% Hydrogen Peroxide whitening gel which is much effective than other conventional bleaching agents.
- The results of the Zoom teeth whitening procedure are long-lasting.
- The treatment is fast and can be completed in one appointment at a dental office with very good results - the use of the activating light speed up the entire procedure.
- It also helps in protecting your teeth against future discoloration and staining.
- Under Zoom whitening, the treated teeth do not show much change in sensitivity, unlike conventional teeth whitening procedures.
The results of Zoom Whitening treatment can last from six months to two years. It can even last longer with proper teeth care and by maintaining your usual routine of brushing and flossing the teeth every day. Also, never skip your regular schedule of professional cleaning at your dental clinic. Avoid consuming foods and beverages that may discolor your teeth.
Visit us for the Zoom whitening procedure and regain your beautiful smile.